Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fab 5: Books

"Life is like a book. Everyday has a new page with adventures to tell, things to learn and tales to remember." That being said it's about time I fill you in on my favorite books. Books have a way of capturing my imagination and it was difficult narrowing it down to only five since I have so many favorites. But here is a list of my fab 5 can't put down books.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

1. I couldn't put down this mesmerizing memoir that captures the life of Jeannette Walls in The Glass Castle. A turbulent upbringing in a dysfunctional family will have you flipping pages to find out what happens next.
2. You really should read The Help before you see the new movie coming out this summer. You will love the eccentric characters and gripping story line that this book offers.
3. The Great Gatsby is a classic that should be on everyones book list. It was a must read then and it's a must read now.
4. To Kill a Mockingbird is also a beloved American classic. I couldn't not put this book on my favorites list.
5. Curtis Sittenfeld is such a great author. I really loved her book American Wife that tells the story of Alice Lindgren and the road that leads to her role as the first lady.

xoxo

PS

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips