Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Gwyneth Paltrow's Spiced Apple Crumb Muffins

Lately i've been completely obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook My Father's Daughter. And since it was Halloween and trick-or-treaters were at my door I decided to make myself a little treat. These spiced apple crumb muffins had fall written all over them and I thought they would be a perfect healthy snack to make me stop eating all the candy filling up my apartment. I used regular all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour instead of spelt flour, and skim milk instead of soy milk and I loved the results. 
Image Found Here

xoxo

PS

7 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! May have to whip those up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! those look so amazing! I've been craving apple pie, but now I want to make these!
    and I love GP so that makes it even better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delish. I keep hearing all positive things on her cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing, and I was craving muffins yesterday so I will be baking these soon. You have a really lovely blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look incredible!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips