Monday, January 16, 2012

Fashion Report: Golden Globes 2012

Let award season begin! The Golden Globes kicked off with a red carpet full of high fashion eye candy. I think it's safe to say blush is the new black, headbands are here to stay, and mermaid gowns are the style of choice.
Best Dressed: Charlize Theron
                                      Runner Up: Claire Danes         Best in Black: Rooney Mara
                      Best Pop of Color: Reese Witherspoon    Worst Dressed: Sarah Michele Gellar
Images found here

Who was your "Best Dressed" last night?

xoxo

PS

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion Angelina Jolie was the best :)

    Take a look at my blog The Spotted Cherry Pie If you want follow me, I'll really appreciate <3

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought jbiel killed it! but where was the engagement ring??

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips