Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Eden Eats - Kenmore Event


With the holidays right around the corner, I jumped on the opportunity to watch Eden Grinshpan (from the Cooking Channel's Eden Eats) cook up some of her favorite holiday dishes at the Kenmore Craftsman Brand Live Experience here in Chicago. Eden prepared three amazing dishes that were inspired by her exploration of multi-cultural holiday eats including Curried Carrot and Lentil Soup, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Chimichurri Sauce, and Mediterranean Turkey.

I was a huge fan of the Roasted Sweet Potatoes, and added this recipe to my digital cookbook on Kenmore's latest venture Cookmore. Cookmore is a place to share recipes and create your own digital cookbook with new recipes you want to try or your own family favorites. I can't wait to start building my cookbook with Eden's recipes and my classic dishes.

 


xoxo

PS

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips