Monday, April 8, 2013

What I'm Reading Now: What We Talk About When We Talk About God


Rob Bell is one of my favorite authors so I was really excited to read his latest book What We Talk About When We Talk About God. What I love about Rob Bell is that he has a gift of connecting with readers through his creativity and thought provoking ideas about faith. In What We Talk About When We Talk About God, Rob outlines how we can reconnect with the God that is pulling us forward into a brighter future by focusing on how God is with us, for us, and ahead of us.

Each time I read one of his books I come away with a new understanding of my faith and an opportunity to see the world in a new light. It's refreshing to think about a God pulling us forward towards a greater future where we can continue to grow and mature, and that God will meet us right where we are.



xoxo

PS

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sara! Happy to have stumbled upon your lovely blog. This seems like such an interesting, amazing book! I would love to read it, thank you for sharing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really loved his other ones, I'm going to add this to my summer book list!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips