Monday, July 15, 2013

What I'm Reading Now: Insurgent


Last year I picked up Divergent only to find myself completely obsessed in the same way I was with the Hunger Games. The setting takes place in Chicago (they are currently filming the movie here) and the story line is full of plot twists so it was a no brainer that I would love this book. It's taken me awhile to get my hands on Insurgent, the second book in the series, but it was well worth the wait. This book was just as amazing as the first and now I'm dying to read the final book Allegiant available October 22 (not sure if I can wait that long).

 
xoxo
 
PS

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends just told me about Divergent yesterday... sounds like I'd better get the necessary book club reading done before I start up on this series and get totally distracted :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips